Rabun Frost is a CPA specializing in business and personal planning. As a founding partner of Fuller, Frost and Associates, CPAs, he serves as the firm’s accounting and audit partner with over 40 years of experience in public accounting. Rabun has a Bachelor of Business Administration from Augusta College, and his areas of expertise include various market segments, particularly the construction industry and manufacturing, preparation of federal and state income tax returns, planning and implementation of accounting systems and other management advisory services. In the business world, Rabun believes in being honest with people, even if people might not like what you have to say. Recognizing that everyone makes a mistake now and then, his philosophy is to fix the mistake as soon as possible; consequently, no one gets upset.
Even though his accounting practice keeps him busy year-round, Rabun finds time for a number of outside interests, including collecting autographs and golf memorabilia, even though he is not a golfer. He is equally at home on the tennis court or in his living room playing his grand piano. It might surprise some to know that for seven years, he owned a race horse named “Turbo.” Rabun is a partner and referring advisor with Lanier-McCormack Wealth Management.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- FINRA Series 7 License
- FINRA Series 66 License
- Life, Accident & Health Insurance License
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounts
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Off-Site, On-Site and Executive Peer Review Committee
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Professionals in Business Management
- Professional Construction Estimators Association